Thursday, January 31, 2008

Friday Favorites: Anything to Make You Smile*

7Naturally Blue Diamond Shake Necklace by Renee Lewis, $11,440



Art Deco Style Sapphire Dinner Ring, $645



Sterling Silver and Blue Crystal Celtic Necklace, $55
(I've always had an affinity for Celtic design, so much so that my first tattoo is a Celtic knot.)


c. 1925 Diamond and Faux Sapphire Brooch, $1,270.75

Vintage Pearl, Diamond Pave and Sapphire earrings, $1,845


*From my new obsession, listening to a million times in a row song:
Band of Horses: No One's Gonna Love You
(I was told that this album is the result of a break up so bad that the singer had to leave Seattle, Wa and move back home to South Carolina. It's really lovely and so heartbreaking.)

13 comments:

Jill said...

I love Band of Horses, didn't realize the story behind the album, also I love the Sapphire Ring, oh how I wish...

paperback reader said...

Terrible breakups are kind of the best song fodder ever. That's why Bon Jovi writes so many crappy songs: they're all about positive love experiences. Who wants those?

Mónica said...

I love the first necklace, always the most expensive things! which obviously I can't afford:(! great choices;)

riz said...

i really like the coherence of all these collections - esp. the art deco ring and the brooch! I also happen to be partial to this color combination...

Elizabeth said...

I love your taste in jewelry.

WendyB said...

I love the shake pendants, but I find it VERY hard to believe those are natural blue diamonds at that price. Maybe natural diamonds treated to look blue! But not found in the earth in a blue color. I suppose anything is possible but that would be shocking to me.

LalaLiu said...

wowza! gorgeous jewelry at skyrocket prices! love them :)

Lauren said...

cool necklace!!!

i really need to check out band of horses, ive heard a lot of really good things about them!

Unknown said...

That first necklace is sosososososo cool. And my friends are all obsessed with Band of Horses, rightfully so.

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

I love blue! And I adore these.

hannah said...

i love that dinner ring. so gorgeous.

peace

Anonymous said...

the sapphire dinner ring and the vintage pearl earrings can be sent my way any day ;)

bronwyn said...

The key necklace is adorable.