Thursday, January 31, 2008

Friday Favorites: Anything to Make You Smile*

7Naturally Blue Diamond Shake Necklace by Renee Lewis, $11,440



Art Deco Style Sapphire Dinner Ring, $645



Sterling Silver and Blue Crystal Celtic Necklace, $55
(I've always had an affinity for Celtic design, so much so that my first tattoo is a Celtic knot.)


c. 1925 Diamond and Faux Sapphire Brooch, $1,270.75

Vintage Pearl, Diamond Pave and Sapphire earrings, $1,845


*From my new obsession, listening to a million times in a row song:
Band of Horses: No One's Gonna Love You
(I was told that this album is the result of a break up so bad that the singer had to leave Seattle, Wa and move back home to South Carolina. It's really lovely and so heartbreaking.)

14 comments:

Jill said...

I love Band of Horses, didn't realize the story behind the album, also I love the Sapphire Ring, oh how I wish...

pistols at dawn said...

Terrible breakups are kind of the best song fodder ever. That's why Bon Jovi writes so many crappy songs: they're all about positive love experiences. Who wants those?

atelier said...

I love the first necklace, always the most expensive things! which obviously I can't afford:(! great choices;)

riz said...

i really like the coherence of all these collections - esp. the art deco ring and the brooch! I also happen to be partial to this color combination...

enc said...

I love your taste in jewelry.

WendyB said...

I love the shake pendants, but I find it VERY hard to believe those are natural blue diamonds at that price. Maybe natural diamonds treated to look blue! But not found in the earth in a blue color. I suppose anything is possible but that would be shocking to me.

lalaliu said...

wowza! gorgeous jewelry at skyrocket prices! love them :)

LML said...

cool necklace!!!

i really need to check out band of horses, ive heard a lot of really good things about them!

Heather said...

That first necklace is sosososososo cool. And my friends are all obsessed with Band of Horses, rightfully so.

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

NOMINATE. VOTE. CELEBRATE. RECONIZE.

Voting has begun for THE FASHION BLOGGER AWARDS!

http://mahalofashion.blogspot.com/2008/02/fashion-blogger-awards-2008.html

Complete list of nominees:
http://mahalofashion.blogspot.com/2008/02/fba.html


Official site:
http://Mahalofashion.com/Awards.html

The Clothes Horse said...

I love blue! And I adore these.

hannah said...

i love that dinner ring. so gorgeous.

peace

Shaz said...

the sapphire dinner ring and the vintage pearl earrings can be sent my way any day ;)

bronwyn said...

The key necklace is adorable.