Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Keeping Me Awake

I don't mind Wednesdays, though they are generally the longest day of the week for me and probably a lot of other people. The biggest problem with Wednesday: I'm tired. Monday and Tuesday have caught up with me. Bigger problem: I don't drink coffee. Not ever, not at all. My morning tiredness had gotten so bad, that at one point I was eating a Hershey bar for breakfast every day. Which, as you may imagine, is good for neither the soul nor the complexion. The only was around this is to a.) go to bed no later than 10:30 PM the night before and b.) do something stimulating in the morning. So here's some jewelry that got me thinking, interested, and awake.


Vintage Silver Cloisonne Bird, $26


Deco Neckpiece by Little Ghost Designs, $26


Spiced Lady ring (which actually dispenses salt or pepper--your choice!), $360



Claude (Grizzly Bear Ring), $132 or for $147, you can add text!





Antler Ring, $144



Side note: the last two rings are from Fancy in Seattle. I LOVE Seattle and Fancy was great little store, along with it's counterpart Pants. There is a Schmancy as well. Seattle is seriously awesome and I'll probably dedicate a whole post to it in the future.

Also, credit to Better Living through Design, where I found the planters from the last post and the spice ring from this one.

More to come!

2 comments:

WendyB said...

Ha ha! That salt shaker ring is too funny.

In Yr Fshn said...

I know! They have a great series of rings at that site, in the "form" of a woman (abstract) with various piercings...