Thursday, August 23, 2007

Pinkberry Love


=



Marie-Helene de Taillac 1001 Night Hoop Earrings, $1,950


I feel lax for not yet having done an "educational" blog this week, but I'm working on a fairly long one which will probably get posted tomorrow. Maybe this afternoon.
In the meantime, let's talk about Pinkberry. Have you met Pinkberry? I guess if you don't live in New York or California, you are outta luck, and I am sad for you.

Pinkberry is a chain of stores that sell real yogurt, frozen, topped with any number of things including but not limited to: Cap'n Crunch, strawberries, cocoa crispies, lychee, kiwi, chocolate chips, etc. I stop there probably two times a week. Sometimes more. I feel like I should be embarrassed about my love for something as pedestrian as frozen yogurt, but I just can't be. Today's post is inspired by my fave Pinkberry combo:

Original flavor (Vanilla-esque)


Anna Maa Rough Crystal Rock Ring, $135

with rasberries


Jill Alberts Yellow Gold Lace Bracelet with Rubies, $1,110

blackberries


Violet Necklace, $52

and chocolate chips



Moritz Glik Smokey Quartz Earrings, $2,020


And it's now confirmed that I am getting this for lunch.

11 comments:

WendyB said...

I love your photo comparisons. Brilliant! Not to spoil your appetite, but you know there was a whole controversy over exactly how much yogurt there really was in Pinkbery?
http://defamer.com/hollywood/cultures/top-pinkberry-
officials-wondering
-if-tcby-ever-had-to-put-
up-with-this-bullshit-271164.php

WendyB said...

This blog sums it up better. Sorry!
http://ilovepinkberry.blogspot.com/2007/07/
pinkberry-controversy.html

In Yr Fshn said...

Hey lady! I thought we were blog buddies! I'm really bummed now. You know what? I even went back after they had rats, so I'm not sure this'll stop me... As I wrote that, I'm thinking: did I really go back to a place where there were rats? And then I remembered: they were mice! And mice are cute, so it's okay.

WendyB said...

LOL re mice vs rats. I admit, I wasn't sure if I should share the Pinkberry info but decided it's not ALL bad since there is SOME yogurt in it. Right?

In Yr Fshn said...

No, it was both kind and wise of you to share. I still went there for lunch anyhow; there's enough yogurt to make me feel like the pinnacle of health! Posting now about something kinda weird that happened...

WendyB said...

I have to say again, this was really an inspired selection of photos.

LittleDoodles said...

I love all of these! We don't have Pinkberry here in the UK but from what I've read I wish we did! Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog, great minds think alike :)

In Yr Fshn said...

Wendy, thanks so much!

Kate, I'm so sorry you aren't exposed to the greatness that is Pinkberry, but they seem hellbent on taking over the world, so they'll prpbably hit the UK soon. Anyhow, thanks!

Anonymous said...

i love that crystal rock ring! its so unique, i would love to buy one and it's not expensive either!

In Yr Fshn said...

Shaz, I know, right? I LOVE Anna Maa's designs. So modern.

Tyler Jones said...

I really like the comparisons. I love raspberries and this post was really mouthwatering! I really enjoyed going through it.