Thursday, August 23, 2007

Friday Favorites!

*I think I might be too busy to post this tomorrow, so in advance..

Loving pinks and purples this fine (almost) Friday.... normally, I try to pull from many websites, but I was basically in love with a lot of what Fozieri has to offer.



Sterling Silver Multi-Gemstones Necklace, $1,985


Skipper - Light Pink 18K White Gold Ring, $1,092



Cancun - Murano Glass Beads & Flowers Multi-strand Necklace, $119



Amethyst Oval Murano Glass & Sterling Silver Ring, $106



Sapphires and Diamonds 18K Black Gold Flower Ring, $2,990 (This is very similar to the ring I will probably be getting my mom for Christmas, though hers will be topaz and matte gold. Sorry, can't afford this one, Mama!

Have a great weekend, everyone!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You and Wendy are together converting me to like jewelry more, it's insane! :P

- Lillian from paperchandelier.net

In Yr Fshn said...

Lillian, it's our mission! (Mine for sure and I can hazard a guess it's high up on Wendy's to-do list...)
Anyhow, thank you for saying so! More jewelry in the world makes me a very happy girl.

WendyB said...

LOL re my to-do list. I like that last ring especially. It's cheerful!

In Yr Fshn said...

It's funny, because I did this yesterday in a computer haze and this morning, as I stare at this post, I think, "Wow. This stuff is all... sort of weird." I like the last ring's cheerfulness as well!

WendyB said...

I think they all complement each other nicely. You're going to wind up an accessories editor at one of the big magazines! I can tell! Don't forget about me when you hit the big time! :-)

In Yr Fshn said...

LOL, Wendy, you are too awesome! If that ever happened, you would be in every issue! I could never forget my first commentor who also happens to make gorgeous jewelry...
Even if nothing ever comes of this blog, I am at least putting my journalism degree to some use. The most use it's had, really, since I graduated!

WendyB said...

Ah, your journalistic leanings explain everything. No wonder all your posts have a "story" to them. I was amazed by your clouds post. Here I look at jewelry all the time and never noticed a cloud theme anywhere.