Friday, September 14, 2007

Today's Jewelry



Black stretch bangle from H&M, acquired yesterday with a merchandise credit that had been calling to me; my ole Casio; earrings you've seen before; I had to show the full outfit for my This American Life t-shirt, which is possibly my favorite t-shirt ever. If you've never heard of the radio show before, you should go download an episode right now. Also, be careful. The host, Ira Glass, is a heart breaker*. The t-shirt is from a live taping we went to at Alice Tulley hall. It was amazing.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

*I say this in jest, for the most part. Everyone I know has a little crush on the radio Ira. But, his wiki proves that he really is a bit of a heart breaker.

4 comments:

WendyB said...

It seems lots of people have an Ira Glass fixation! Cute pic!

In Yr Fshn said...

Understandably! He's the epitome of the nerd crush. I've been listening to the show for six years now and love it just as much now as I did then. Thank you!

Debbie said...

That's a really cute shirt!

Anonymous said...

oooohhhh i love your fringe!