Monday, September 10, 2007

Today's Jewelry

I totally forgot my camera! I can see it right now, sitting forlornly by the stove top, full of my pictures for Today's Jewelry. I apologize for the crappy camera phone pic. The greenish tinge? Well, you may have noticed it in my other photos, but I tried to alter the hue. In my office, the walls are green. This was not a decision that I took part in. It's got a very under the sea thing going on...



The necklace I posted is actually by Margaret Solow, but I promise the one I'm wearing today is exactly the same. It's a delicate little carnelian drop on gold silk thread, purchased at one of Long Island's wonderful craft fairs. Next up: Blurry, greenish photo of my cuff bracelet. Mixed metals with a base of copperl purchased at a jewelry boutique in Piermont, NY. Lastly, some CZ studs. That pic was found on the Internet, but mine look just like that. Except I think I am wearing one real diamond stud. I used to have a pair, lost one and bought a cz pair to substitute. I haven't checked to see which is which.

2 comments:

WendyB said...

LOL re the mixed studs. I like the greenish lighting...it's like getting photos from a mermaid :-)

In Yr Fshn said...

Aw, Wendy, you always put a nice spin on things! Now I will imagine myself a 9 to 5 mermaid, just toughing it out in this out of water world.