Friday, September 7, 2007

Today's Jewelry

I was running late this morning, so Today's Jewelry is a little bland. Sorry! As much as it pains me, hair comes first.



Stretch bracelet that looks like Lapis and Turquoise (though I'm sure it isn't), probably purchased at some little boutique with my mom--the little gold specks reminded me of confetti lucite; bracelets and casio, which I actually always wear face down; plain silver ball earrings. All worn with black empire waist dress.

Also, I tend to wear stretch bracelets or cuffs when it comes to wrist wear. I have a pretty large collection of vintage bangles, but find it impossible to type with them on!

Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

WendyB said...

Love the blues in that bracelet. They make me think of summer. Waaahhh!

WendyB said...

I forgot to mention to you that I've met this woman who designs such cute things. Check out her site at tinatang.com. Personally I adore the little charms. She's a really great person too.

Lauren said...

pretty!

i have to take all hand and arm jewelry off when i type too!

Victor said...

wow its so pretty. It looks nice and im sure it looked amazing.<3

Anonymous said...

That would add great color to a black dress, and bangles although they look good are annoying in front of the computer.

In Yr Fshn said...

Wendy, I really love Tina's stuff! I can always use a new jeweler to post about... those charms are so cute.

lml: It's such a pain, right?

Victor: Thank you!

Shaz: Thanks!