Monday, September 17, 2007

Punch (it up)

So busy today, but here's a splash of color. Bright things makes me feel better when I'm stressed or busy thinking out things. We're discussing a move from New York, which makes me equally happy and sad. I love how available everything is; I just hate jostling with eight million people on a daily basis. Anyone have opinions on Philly?


Ronni Kappos Multi-Tablet Necklace, $100



Beth Orduna Multi-Strand Necklace with Stones, $1,012



Ronni Kappos Rainbow Chandelier Earrings, $100

Sterling Silver Wrapped Vine Multistrand Chain Bracelet with Multicolored Tourmaline Buds, $135



Chunky Charm Necklace With Semi Precious Charms, £15.00



Jackie Brazil Recycled Resin Ring, £22.00

6 comments:

WendyB said...

Ayyyyyyyyyy! Don't leave NY without visiting with me! Separately, I love that resin ring. It's so cute and chubby!

In Yr Fshn said...

I don't know if I want to leave at all! It's just gotten a touch too expensive... we'd like to eventually buy something, but it's hard to save money here, ya know? I'm rather fond of that ring myself!

Seraphine said...

I love the Beth Orduna necklace!
People talk funny in Philly and their sandwiches are unhealthy.

WendyB said...

LOL @ sandwich comment.

In Yr Fshn said...

Seraphine, I'm with Wendy, though I can't say I don't love an unhealthy sandwich. What's all this talking funny business about?

Lauren said...

neat jewelrey - sorry ive never been to philly :(