Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Night on the Town

Last night, WendyB, Patricia of Bobble-Bee and I met up to talk Blogger shop in some fancy restaurant uptown. It's kind of weird to meet people you know so well on the web, but it's not the first time I've done it. There may or may not have been a bizarre web romance with a cute Canadian boy during my erstwhile college years. Hey people! The web was about living life! Experimenting! Lay off.

Anyhow.

We had great fun. I feel the photographic evidence (which I snatched from Miz B's site) does not fully convey this great fun. In fact (and my bf heard this for about two hours last night) I feel as if it conveys my Amazonian (they are 5'4"--each--and I'm about 5'10") intent to eat them. Patricia looks sassy, Wendy's glowing, and I look like I'm about to become a cannibal. Sigh.



The only thing that will make me feel better? Pretty and far too expensive jewelry. I will make it up to you later with a $50 and under post, promise.



Jane Taylor Baroque Peach Pearl in Rose Gold, $1,595.00



Irene Neuwirth Necklaces, prices vary



Me & Ro Lotus Dish Earrings in Silver with 10 Karat Petals $460




Carolina Diamond Wrap Bracelet, $245

(A lot of people loved the cuff in this post, but had issues with cuffs in general. Too big, too bulky, didn't suit an outfit. I think this wrap bracelet is a wonderful alternative as statement wrist wear that is flexible both design and comfort-wise.)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pffft, you look positively breathtaking.

DCB.

s.i. michaels said...

How cool! You guys look fantastic.

Bobble Bee said...

jen YOU are the sassy!! what are you talking about??
You're so gorgeous, and I MEAN IT!!

Thanks ambika, thanks dustcakeboy
x

In Yr Fshn said...

Thanks, dustcakeboy. I don't know you, but I like you!

Ambika: Thanks, m'dear! We all agreed that we love your blog!

BB: Oh no... I knew we were going to get into a "who is sassier?" smackdown! :) It was great to meet you... and you were lovely! I'm totally jealous of your accent.

WendyB said...

Don't eat me ............PLEASE............ahhhh!
Really, Bee and I are just over-low. I am shocked that people have an issue with cuffs. Shocked! Who are these people? I should give them a good talking to. I'm also shocked that I didn't weasel the web romance story out of you last night. How appalling.

Flair said...

How fun that you gals got together! I've never met anyone from the web in real life yet!