Friday, December 21, 2007

Friday Favorites: Luxe Gift Guide

Santa granted me one pre-Christmas wish this morn--I was finally able to install Firefox on our decrepit home computer, which means I get catch up on what's been a sad blogging week.
You see, in addition to my (work) computer just not turning on, BF then went ahead and infected me with whatever weird sickness he was suffering through last week. I'm sure it doesn't help that I was gloating mercilessly--you see, I'm usually the sicky one around here. Fate strikes again, I suppose. I woke up this morning fearing the plague. It feels like a cat is sitting on my neck. The fat cat. (Er, fatter of the two.)

But hey! Early Christmas break for me, right?

In case you still haven't found that special gift for someone, and now you are feeling really guilty (cause hey, nothing says love like waiting until the last minute), here is the Friday Favorites Luxe Gift Guide. Even if they aren't worth it, maybe alleviating your conscience is?





Clemence Ring by Wendy Brandes, $3600






Erickson Beamon Suffragette City With Crystal Tassel Necklace, $1225
(This is supposedly a very trendy new brand, mentioned on my extremely guilty pleasure Gossip Girl a couple of episodes back. The jewelry is okay, as far as I can see, but no Wendy Brandes.)




Mark Davis Turquoise Irene Bangle, $950 (a couple of these stacked...lovely)








Shaesby Graduated Bubble Chain with Large Moonstone Pendant, $2145








Academie Oval 1 Earrings Turquoise by Phillip Crangi, $388






H.Stern Highlight Amethyst Ring, $5800




I hope you all get exactly what wished for, and a couple of things you didn't even realize you wanted...
See you on Wednesday---Happy Holidays, Bloggers!

16 comments:

WendyB said...

Woot! Thanks for the mention. That turquoise bangle is also right up my alley. Have a great holiday and hope you feel better. If you notice a computer around, check in with me because I'm sure I will be posting like usual!

In Yr Fshn said...

Wendy, my pleasure! I had to make sure I put one of your lovely pieces in before Christmas!

I'll keep checking in as much as I can... otherwise, I'll be reading your site all day Wednesday, which is more than fine with me. Happy holidays!!

Unknown said...

Happy holidays to you, too!

I love moonstones, always. And may you find a working computer soon.

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

All those pieces are so lovely. I can't hardly choose a favorite. And woot! You have a working computer.

Valley Girl said...

Beautiful pics! Hope you feel better soon!

Bobble Bee said...

happy happy holidays jenn! :))
i wish you a very fashionable and jewelry-ish Christmas!!
glad your comp is back, and you with it ^_+

jewelboxdreams said...

Totally in love with the Mark Davis bangle! Goorgeous.
Have a Merry Christmas and feel better!

Lauren said...

i really am loving that bangle :) i want it hehe

happy holidays!

Mónica said...

I like those gold earrings with the turquoise, they look amazing!

Closetlies said...

i cant part with my jewelry just yet, but keep an eye out

closetlies.blogspot.com

--an NYC model trying to her tiny apt floor

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

I love love love the erickson beamon necklace it's so glamorous!!

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Flair said...

Happy Holidays!

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better and that your computer(s) stop acting up! The color of that bangle is perfect (as is Wendy's ring, of course ;)

Vintage Bunny said...

Hi
Those are great picks!I wish my husband has a guilty pang !!!
Merry Christmas

Kassie said...

Gahh I want that bangel. I'm suddenly in love with turqouise. Its just so pretty.
Hope you have an amazing holiday.