Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I'm Stuck on You

Last night we went to the Yankees game and I can unequivocally say that it was a very boring game. Perhaps I am not the biggest fan of the game, but still... Luckily, I had my camera and my boyfriend's phone, which meant I could both take artsy pictures of the stadium and brush up on my Scrabble skills.

First the pictures...





And then the jewelry! Because that last photo reminds me of a long octopus tentacle reaching around the sky... (Jeez, who knew the octopus was so popular?)

Untitled Ring (with Octopus) by Sebastian Buescher


Antiqued Silver Octopus Necklace by Adorkable Jewelry, $19.93 AU





Octopus Earrings byTigerlillyshop, $15





Versatile Tentacle Ring by OctopusMe, $160 (Cast from a real tentacle)





Bakelite Butterscotch "Octopus" Bracelet, $285



Limited Edition Cast metal Octopus by Susie Ghahremani, $20




Octopus Earrings by Sheila Corkery, $220 (Sterling)






Hammered Silver Octopus Ring by Antonio Palladino, $1040

12 comments:

WendyB said...

I have a cute octopus necklace from DoDo, but of course I don't wear it anymore. I got it back in the day. I should melt it down at this point.

enc said...

I can't believe that octopus ring! It's super-creepy.

Those photos of the Yankee game were cool. I especially like the one of you and your boyfriend. Very cute.

Sal said...

Great picks! What variety. I LOVE Susie's stuff - I've got a tee shirt and several buttons and am so glad she's doing necklaces now. Got my eye on the kitty necklace, of course!

The Clothes Horse said...

That ring with the octupus in it--amazing! I really like the texture on the tenacle ring, that I would wear! I guess penguins are Oh-ver!

fashion herald said...

baseball games can be so much fun, or SO damn dull! and then i drink too much $$ beer.
love the octopi!

Sarah B. said...

I have that first octo necklace, in gold. I wore it yesterday!

You guys are so cute.

The Seeker said...

Such great pictures, some shots very creative.
Who would say about octopus being so trendy... I never realized that.
Thanks for sharing.
Love those sterling earrings.

xoxo

Fashion Tidbits said...

it's giving off very Pirates of the Carribean vibes...lol

The Clothes Horse said...

I'm coming to Brooklyn! Save me some prime boy-watching real estate!

LML said...

wow! that ring!??!! is it real?

Alya said...

I can't think I will ever wear an octopus ring.. it feels a bit creepy/slimey..

atelier said...

REally nice pictures, especially the green one with the little man.