An Update on Working From Home
1. I have been going to the gym every day. I don't know how this keeps happening.
2. I have been showering every day. I don't know how this keeps happening either.
3. I now have full conversations with the cats when they do stuff like this:
Yes, that printer is doing something miraculous. (Note cat on top of scanner. Sigh.)
Yes, that is my breakfast. Oh, kibble-eater, like you are even in a position to judge a handful of vitamins and a couple of Cadbury mini-eggs.
4. Speaking of, I've had to throw out all the candy in the house. Now I make myself walk to the store and buy the stupid little single serving bag of mini-eggs.
5. I hate to clean, hate the sound of the vacuum, but have been cleaning every day. Something new and obsessive compulsive about me I never knew!
6. I'm reading less, which sucks. But I'm still reading, which is good.
7. God, I miss Manhattan.
P.S. Does anyone else like The Notwist? Awesome German band that hasn't put out an album in like, four years? Yeah, well new song! Here.